You have one life to live.
Let Me Help You Fully Enjoy It.
If you're feeling weighed down by overwhelming thoughts and feelings, welcome to being human and you’re not alone.
As a therapist, I work with people who:
- are trying to cope with depression or anxiety.
- are socially anxious, and don't want to feel isolated anymore.
- struggle with saying no.
- have trouble feeling good about themselves, despite their accomplishments.
- often feel sad, find it hard to have fun, and just want to be happier.
Therapy is a place to talk about what's really bothering you and what you secretly want out of life, without having to worry about being judged. My work is to help you see yourself differently, and to empower you to do the things you need and want for a full life.
When we’re done working together, my hope is that you’ll be able to:
- treat yourself more kindly, more respectfully.
- feel empowered, and be in charge of your own decisions.
- tolerate unpleasant feelings.
- enjoy your relationships more.
- live a calmer, more fulfilling life.